Job Description - Director of Maintenance
Summary: Tends to the facilities and grounds to ensure we have a hospitable space in which to work together as a staff and host patients, visitors and neighbors in keeping with our mission and values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees maintenance of facilities and grounds
- Manages relationships with contractors and subcontractors doing work directly related to facilities and grounds, including cleaning, snow removal, recycling, etc.
- Works closely with Operational Leadership staff to develop schedules and systems that ensure facilities and grounds are properly maintained and updated as necessary to support staff work and patient flow
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Position Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Work hours: typically 35-40 hours a week
- Experience with maintenance of facilities and grounds
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Self-motivated, critical thinker
- Spanish language preferred
Salary Range and Benefits
- Salary as per the employee wage policy
- The regular employee benefit package
- Accountable to Guardian of Operational Integration
- Will receive a formal review by the Guardian of Operational Integration, evaluating how she/he is performing within the parameters of this job description. Employees at Maple City Health Care Center / Vista Community Health Center begin their employment with a three-month provisional period. After provisional period reviews will occur annually.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Sophie Metzger at email@example.com