Job Opening - Nurse
Mission and Values The nurse will further the mission and values of Maple City Health Care Center (MCHCC) in his/her role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To collaborate as part of a cross-disciplinary care team to address the medical needs of patients, and bring his/her training and expertise to bear in providing integrated approaches to patient care.
To participate in the program and staff of MCHCC; assist in integrating MCHCC values in patient care; provide support for patients as appropriate.
Position Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience, Work Hours, and Travel Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Work hours: 40 hours a week in nursing.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Travel allowance for work-related activity as budgeted.
- Accountable to the Physician Team Lead.
- Will receive a formal review by the Guardian of Medical Services, evaluating how she/he is performing within the parameters of this job description. Employees at MCHCC begin their employment with a three-month provisional period. After provisional period, review will occur annually.
Salary Range and Benefits:
- Nurse will be paid according to the employee salary and wage policy.
- He/she will receive the standard employee benefit package.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Funds for continuing education within budget and policy constraints.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Lora Rusel via either email at firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail to Lora Rusel; Maple City Health Care Center; 213 Middlebury Street Goshen, IN 46528