Job Opening - Front Office Staff
Duties and Responsibilities:
Greet and receive patients and the general public, either by phone or in person.
Connect patients with appropriate staff to answer their questions; schedule appointments; coordinate patient flow during the check-in and checkout process.
Coordinate various activities related to front office procedures assuring a smooth patient flow and high level of customer service.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience, Work Hours:
- Sufficient experience in cross-cultural settings.
- Work hours: typically 40 hours a week.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish; oral (written preferred).
- Proficient in Word and Excel; experience using an EMR or other integrated software system preferred.
To apply, send resume, three references, and a cover letter to Lora Rusel via either email at email@example.com or regular mail to Lora Rusel; Maple City Health Care Center; 213 Middlebury Street Goshen, IN 46528