Job Opening - Front Office Staff
Maple City Heath Care Center
Front Office Job Description
The Front Office staff is a member of the Access Team that includes navigators, billing, and social services. S/He/They supports the mission and values of Maple City Health Care Center by improving patient access to quality healthcare.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and receive patients and the general public, by phone or in person
- Connect patients with appropriate staff to answer their questions
- Coordinate various activities related to front office procedures assuring a smooth patient flow and high level of customer service; schedule appointments; call patients; help patients during the check-in and checkout process
- Other duties that support our shared work, as assigned
- Sufficient experience in cross-cultural settings
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Bilingual: English/Spanish; oral (written preferred)
- Proficient in Word and Excel; experience using an EMR or other integrated software system preferred
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions of this work
The front office is supervised by the Front Office Team Lead with administrative oversight by the Access Team Coordinator. Details of review processes are outlined in the employment agreement and in the employee handbook.
Salary Range and Benefits:
Salary is determined according to the Employee Salary and Wage Protocol, based on a range of factors including education, experience, responsibility, and language proficiency. S/He/They will receive comprehensive employee benefits package, based on FTE.
Interested persons should email (1) a letter of interest, (2) a resume, and (3) a list of references (phone numbers) to Diana Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org.