Job Opening - Dental Front Office
Dental Front Office - Full Time
The Dental Front Office is a member of the Dental team that includes the Dentist, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Front Office, and the Dental Care Coordinator. S/He/They supports the mission and values of Maple City Health Care Center by providing quality care in a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and receive patients and the general public, either by phone or in person
- Coordinate various activities related to front office procedures, assuring a smooth patient flow and high level of customer service; schedule appointments; call patients; help patients during the check-in and checkout process
- Additional clerical duties including pulling and filing of patient charts, scheduling appointments, confirmation reminder calls to patients, answering phones, accepting payment, etc.
- Assist with billing (ex: Medicaid and dental insurance)
- Other duties that support our shared work, as assigned
- Sufficient experience in cross-cultural settings.
- Bilingual required: English/Spanish
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Six months to one year of customer service experience preferred.
- Proficient in Word and Excel; experience using an EMR or other integrated software system preferred.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions of this work
The Front Office is supervised by the Dental Care Coordinator with administrative oversight by the Access Team Coordinator. Details of review processes are outlined in the employment agreement and in the employee handbook.
Salary Range and Benefits
Salary is determined according to the Employee Salary and Wage Protocol, based on a range of factors including education, experience, responsibility, and language proficiency. S/He/They will receive comprehensive employee benefits package, based on FTE.
To begin the application process, please email your resume and a cover letter to Liliana Ballge at firstname.lastname@example.org.