The services we offer to foster health for our patients
Your care team will work with you and with each other to improve your health. Each team includes a doctor, nurse practitioners, nurses, medical assistants, and a therapist.
At a Glance:
General Medical Care for All Ages
- Treating illness and injury
- Preventing illness (including screenings for cholesterol, mammograms, etc.)
- Chronic care (high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, depression, etc.)
- Screening for drug or alcohol problems, depression, and trauma
“The people at Maple City Health Care Center had so much compassion for me. At Christmas, I gave them an angel that holds a ball of light because that’s what they did for me – they gave me light. Now, instead of planning to die, I plan for the future.”
Becoming a Patient at MCHCC
We are currently not able to take new patients.
We hope we will be able to take new patients in the future
- Feel free to check this webpage as often as you want
- When we are able to take new patients, we will change this webpage to let you know how to apply
- For some ideas about how to access medical care from other places, see the Improve Your Health page. Look for the section titled Need a Doctor or Dentist? - What to Look For